Inspired by the word Habeeba, which means sun worshipper, Abury's Raffia Habeeba Slippers are made for those who love to step out into the sun. Wear them with your favourite summer dress or with an eye-catching top and jeans. The slippers also go perfectly with Abury's coordinating Raffia Summer Basket bag.
Designed with a leather sole and natural raffia that adapts well to the foot, the slippers are light, breathable and comfortable. Unlike most summer shoes, these won't make your feet hurt even after wearing them for some time. Whether you're spending a long day in the office, taking a stroll in the city or mingling at a summer soirée, the raffia sandals will keep you stylish and comfortable.
Feel as if you're walking on clouds with the sun shining when wearing Abury's raffia slippers, especially knowing that your fair trade shoes support the Moroccan artisan community who hand-make them.Abury also re-invests 50% of their profits in social projects such as education through the Abury Foundation.
• 100% handmade in Marrakech, Morocco
• 100% fair trade
• Colour: rosé
• Flat slippers
• Features cutout designs
• Leather sole
• Materials: raffia and goat leather
• The slippers take approximately 5 hours to hand-make
• Made of high quality, natural materials, every pair is unique, featuring a variety of characteristics intrinsic to the materials, making it one of a kind
• Care: to maintain original quality, it's recommended to keep the handmade raffia slippers away from sources of heat