Soli & Sun's Fran earrings are made from upcycled T'nalak fabric, an indigenous textile woven by the T'boli tribe in Mindanao, Philippines. Simple yet stylish, the double disc design will surely catch attention. Whether you're heading for an outdoor brunch or your next Zoom call, these lightweight hand-crafted earrings are all you need to transform your look.
Shown worn in cream colour way.
• Made from upcycled pieces of T'nalak fabric
• Colours: gold and pink
• Gold-plated pierced earring posts
• Size: 2.3" x 1.78" / 60mm x 45mm
• Designed and hand-crafted by Soli & Sun founder Clare Hynes
• Raw materials originating from the Philippines and South Korea
• Made in the USA
• Comes packaged in a gift box
• Care: Clean with a damp cloth