- Where are you quarantined and with who?
We are currently quarantined in the Upper East Side of New York City. The tricky part about being deemed an essential business in the States means we cannot truly quarantine. All of the Jeeves family has been commuting to work throughout this entire ordeal.
- What has been your best quarantine activity?
Getting back into architectural sketching/drawing has been a really good way to escape from reality! As for discoveries within NYC, it's been amazing to find alternative craftsmen who are able to provide textile services during COVID-19.
- What fun things are you doing online to stay connected to your family, friends and team?
We're developing a series of at home cleaning videos to help all the families stuck in the house during quarantine.
- Helping from home: are you supporting any particular nonprofit or relief efforts?
Jeeves as a business has been active within one of our client's nonprofit efforts. Jeeves provided countless hours of transportation and assistance during the roll out of Mrs. Shearer's PPE nonprofit.
- How do you stay positive and keep calm?
Lots of new exercise / outdoor activities and meditation!
- Complete the sentence:
Being in quarantine has given me a new appreciation for education.
- What's the first thing you want to do post-quarantine?
Post-quarantine: see extended family, post-COVID: see live music.