- Where are you quarantined, since when and with who?
We have been quarantined at home in Paris together with our dog since March 17th. Now the lockdown is no longer mandatory but we remain careful and keep working as much as possible from home.
- What has been your best quarantine activity?
We discovered some sports on Instagram live and enjoy it! We also cook healthy food and have discovered new recipes. Being in quarantine has let us take more time to take care of ourselves, lose weight and prepare Wibes for tomorrow.
- What fun things are you doing online to stay connected to your family, friends and teams?
Board games online! We enjoyed some games through Skype. We also video call our family and friends every week.
- Helping from home: are you supporting any particular nonprofit or relief efforts?
We are supporting the hospital of Paris called la Fondation Hôpitaux de Paris-Hôpitaux de France.
- How do you stay positive and keep calm?
We are happy to be healthy, have a roof over our heads and that our family and friends are safe.
- Complete the sentence:
Being in quarantine has given me a new appreciation for life in general and having a healthy lifestyle.
- What's the first thing you want to do post-quarantine?
See our family and have a walk in nature or at the beach! For now, in Paris, we cannot leave beyond 100km but we hope to do all those things later this June.