Little Things Studio's Ray Dress is a loose fit shirt dress that's screen printed with the brand's Ocean is Life inspired design in lilac on white. The sustainable dress is made of orange fibre fabric and features tiers and pleats that give a fun twist to the classic shirt dress. Wear the Ray Dress with flats, sneakers, or heels for an effortlessly stylish outfit that can take you from day to night.
Orange fibre fabric is created with tonnes of orange peel that would otherwise be discarded. The natural oils of the fabric contains Vitamin A, C and E, which gets absorbed by the body when worn and remains effective until an estimated 20 washes. This fabric offers a waste management solution to approximately 700 tonnes of orange peels generated annually worldwide.
• Shirt dress
• Loose fit with buttons along entire front
• Collared neckline
• Multi-tier with pleats
• Screen printed Ocean is Life design
• Colours: lilac and white
• Made of organic orange fibre fabric sourced from EPFC (Ecological Plant Fiber Certified) and certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
• Fabric is ethically produced by a single fair trade certified vendor in New Delhi
• Model is 5'6" and wearing size small
• Care: dry clean only
• Ethically made in India