Little Things Studio's Otter Dress is a graceful and elegant lilac coloured drawstring dress that's made from ultra soft and lightweight orange fibre fabric. The sustainable midi dress has pleats and soft lines that create a relaxed yet chic aesthetic. It comes with cotton voile lining for added comfort. Style the Otter Dress with flats or heels for an effortlessly stylish look that can take you from day to night.
Orange fibre fabric is created with tonnes of orange peel that would otherwise be discarded. The natural oils of the fabric contains Vitamin A, C and E, which gets absorbed by the body when worn and remains effective until an estimated 20 washes. This fabric offers a waste management solution to approximately 700 tonnes of orange peels generated annually worldwide.
• Midi dress
• Colour: lilac
• V-neckline with wave design
• Drawstring waist
• Long sleeves
• Designed with pleats and gathers throughout
• Made of organic orange fibre fabric sourced from EPFC (Ecological Plant Fiber Certified) and certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
• Fabric is ethically produced by a single fair trade certified vendor in New Delhi
• Cotton voile lining
• Model is 5'6" and wearing size small
• Care: dry clean only
• Ethically made in India