Little Things Studio's Noa multi-tier skirt is made of orange fibre fabric and is hand screen printed with the brand's signature wave print. The sustainable skirt consists of voluminous pleats at each layer, that are created by hand and make the skirt fall and flow beautifully. Wear it with the coordinating Noa crop top or with a simple top and flats for an effortlessly chic summer look.
Orange fibre fabric is created with tonnes of orange peel that would otherwise be discarded. The natural oils of the fabric contains Vitamin A, C and E, which gets absorbed by the body when worn and remains effective until an estimated 20 washes. This fabric offers a waste management solution to approximately 700 tonnes of orange peels generated annually worldwide.
• Multi-tier maxi skirt
• Voluminous pleats created by hand
• Screen printed wave design
• Colours: beige, orange, and green
• Made of organic orange fibre fabric sourced from EPFC (Ecological Plant Fiber Certified) and certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
• Fabric is ethically produced by a single fair trade certified vendor in New Delhi
• Model is 5'6" and wearing size small
• Care: dry clean only
• Ethically made in India