Muzungu Sisters black Frangipani dress is made of organic cotton traditionally handwoven and hand-loomed in one of the last remaining traditional mills in Tamil Nadu, South India. It features a V-neckline, slightly ballooned three-quarter length sleeves and hand-embroidered floral motifs throughout the dress.
Pair this dress with the Muzungu Sisters Sicilian basket and Venetian mules for a chic and relaxed look.
The Muzungu Sisters use organic cotton that is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment with systems in place to replenish and sustain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers, and build biologically diverse agriculture. Cotton crops aren't treated with pesticides, insecticides, herbicides. The organic cotton is GMO free.
• Handcrafted with organic, GMO-free cotton
• Colours: black with multi-coloured embroidery
• Traditional Lucknowi hand-embroidered floral motifs across neckline and throughout dress
• Slightly ballooned three-quarter length sleeves
• Fitted across shoulders and bust
• Empire waist
• Falls loose over body
• Tiered skirt
• Length: 133 cm
• Handmade in India
• Care: Hand wash