Muzungu Sisters' luxurious and whimsical flora and fauna print Touba dress, part of the brand's Woodland Adventure collection, is carefully handmade and hand-embroidered in India using Oeko-Tex® certified silk. The delicate traditional embroidery on the silk printed bodice of this dress is done by talented women embroiderers in Lucknow, India.The poppy print is a whimsical flora and fauna design that includes butterflies, bees, snails, mushrooms, poppies and other charming flowers.
Muzungu Sisters continues to value and champion hand-embroidery which is sadly a dying art due to the increased popularity of machine-embroidery.
Style your dress with flats and a pair of statement earrings for a relaxed yet elegant evening look.
• Made with Oeko-Tex® certified silk
• Printed flora and fauna design in orange, pink, blue, purple, green and yellow colours, against black backdrop
• Close round neckline
• Delicate hand-embroidered floral motifs across bodice and on edge of sleeves
• Slightly ballooned three-quarter length sleeves
• Keyhole opening at the back with single matching silk covered button
• Fitted across shoulders and bust
• Falls loose over body
• Handmadein India