Gua sha is a massage technique, which has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine or centuries, on the body to help stagnant qi (chi) to flow freely, and create balance, reduce inflammation and promote healing.
When used on the face for facial massage, a more gentle pressure is applied to stimulate circulation, reduce puffiness, tone and sculpt the facial muscles, improve the elasticity of skin, relieve tension in muscles, and help the absorption of face oils and other skincare products.
Rose Quartz is a naturally soothing crystal stone suitable for sensitive skin and energy.
• Rose quartz gua sha
• The shape of this gua sha tool makes it more comfortable to hold and find a curvature which fits the contours of your face
• Due to the nature of crystals, each gua sha tool is unique and the color may vary from the one shown in the photo
• Size: 85mm x 50mm
• How to use:
• Use 2-3 times a week to start seeing results
• Always use with a generous application of face oil to ensure the gua sha tool glides on skin
• Angle the gua sha tool so it is flat to the skin and glides along skin moving from the centre of the face upwards and outwards in the direction shown in the diagram
• Hold skin with the opposite hand so skin isn't stretched or pulled
• The aim is to use gentle pressure and glide the tool in a combination of short and long strokes to give your face muscles a deep massage