This beautiful square clutch bag incorporates T’nalak fabric, traditional filipino Solihiya weave and a large brass cube clasp.
T'nalak is an indigenous fabric handwoven by the T’boli people of lake Sebu, Mindanao, Philippines. T’nalak weaving is a way of life for most of the T’boli women, handed down from generation to generation. This type of craftsmanship has given the T’boli women economic freedom and a sustainable source of income.
The large brass clasp and Solihiya weave is also handcrafted in a workshop in Mindanao.
• Square shaped clutch
• Solihiya weave
• Made with handwoven T'nalak fabric and rattan materials
• Large brass cube clasp
• Detachable handle with natural wooden bead detail
• Detachable strap made from natural colour T'nalak fabric with subtle embellishment of gold Piñatex at either end of strap
• Ethically made in the Philippines
• Clutch dimensions: 17cm x 17cm x 5cm
• Clasp dimensions: 4cm x 4cm x 4cm
• Strap length: 124cm
• Strap width: 5cm
• Approx. weight: 1kg
• Care: Wipe down with a baby wipe