Muzungu Sisters's brightly-coloured pouch with zip closure is a beautiful statement piece. The pouch is made of antique, hand-embroidered cotton and silk textiles with ornate mirrors, coins, bead embellishments and a dangling wrist charm.
Each of these mirror pouches is totally unique and comprised of beautiful antique textiles from Gujarat and Pakistan – some of which are up to one hundred years old. These textiles are lovingly hand-stitched together for Muzungu Sisters by artisans in Delhi to make these stunning pieces.
These one-of-a-kind pouches are practical for traveling and for tossing in your everyday bag to store all your daily trinkets, but ornate and beautiful enough to be carried as a small clutch in the evening.
• Made with antique, hand-embroidered cotton and silk textiles
• Each pouch is one of a kind and may vary in colour or pattern
• Embellished with ornate mirrors, coins, beads and shells
• Features dangling wrist charm
• Zip closure
• Handcrafted in India
• Dimensions: 19cm x 25cm x 1cm
• Please note dimensions may vary very slightly as each pouch is a unique piece and any imperfections that may have occurred to the textiles over time add to their individuality.