This beautiful square clutch bag incorporates T’nalak fabric and a large brass cube clasp.T'nalak is an indigenous fabric handwoven by the T’boli people of lake Sebu, Mindanao, Philippines. T’nalak weaving is a way of life for most of the T’boli women, handed down from generation to generation. This type of craftsmanship has given the T’boli women economic freedom and a sustainable source of income.
The large brass clasp is also handcrafted in Mindanao, by a husband and wife team.The bag comes with a small detachable handle made of wooden beads from Cebu, Philippines, and also a long detachable cross body strap made from natural T'nalak fabric.
• Square shaped clutch
• Made with black handwoven T'nalak fabric
• Large brass cube clasp
• Detachable handle with black wooden bead detail
• Detachable strap made from natural colour T'nalak fabric with subtle embellishment of gold Piñatex at either end of strap
• Ethically made in the Philippines
• Clutch dimensions: 17cm x 17cm x 5cm
• Clasp dimensions: 4cm x 4cm x 4cm
• Strap length: 124cm
• Strap width: 5cm
• Approx. weight: 1kg
• Care: Wipe down with a baby wipe