The Joanna clutch is a stunning statement hexagon clutch bag that incorporates T’nalak fabric, traditional filipino Solihiya weave and a large brass spherical clasp.
The bag is constructed in a small workshop in Mindanao, Philippines. The fabric used is T'nalak, an indigenous material handwoven by the T’boli people of lake Sebu, Mindanao. The Rattan sunburst pattern weave is known as Solihiya. The Solihiya and the brass clasp are handcrafted by skilled artisans also based in Mindanao.
• Hexagon shaped clutch
• Made with handwoven T'nalak fabric and rattan materials
• Spherical brass clasp
• Detachable handle with natural round bead detail
• Detachable strap made from natural colour T'nalak fabric with subtle embellishment of gold Piñatex at either end of strap
• Ethically made in the Philippines
• Clutch dimensions: 23cm x 21cm x 5cm
• Clasp dimensions: 5cm x 4cm
• Strap length: 124cm
• Strap width: 5cm
• Care: Wipe down with a baby wipe