Size and Fit Information
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Ties at the waist for an adjustable fit
• Features blue and white vertical stripes
• Wide leg cut with loose fit
• Fits true to size, take your normal size
• Model is 175cm / 5'9" and is wearing size Small, equivalent to UK 8
Natural fibres such as linen are better for the environment as they biodegrade quicker than synthetics and go back to the earth without emitting harmful chemicals.
Traces from Field to Final Product
Oramai London has traced this product back to the raw materials and knows it is environmentally and socially responsible from its very seed or birth. The Flax is grown organically in Belgium and made into linen in a CO2 neutral factory within 1km from its place of growth.
Responsible Use of Water
Linen needs very little irrigation during growth and uses much less water than cotton. This garment was produced in Europe and has not polluted any water during its production.
Organic fabrics are less harmful to the environment and the people that produce it, not to mention, for you too, as you put it on your skin.