Muzungu Sisters' geometric print Frangipani dress, part of the brand's Woodland Adventure collection, is made of Oeko-Tex® certified silk. Featuring a V-neckline, slightly ballooned three-quarter length sleeves and traditional Lucknowi hand-embroidered floral motifs on the bodice.
Muzungu Sisters continues to value and champion hand-embroidery, which is sadly a dying art due to the increased popularity of machine-embroidery.
Pair the Frangipani dress with sandals and a summer bag for relaxed holiday getaways.
• Made with 100% Oeko-Tex certified silk, which means that the fabric is free from all harmful chemicals and gentle on your skin
• Printed geometric design in dark pink, beige, navy and mustard yellow colours
• Slightly ballooned three quarter length sleeves
• Traditional Lucknowi hand-embroidered floral motifs in mustard yellow colour across neckline
• Fitted across shoulders and bust
• Falls loose over body
• Tiered skirt
• Length: 133 cm
• Handmadein India
• Care: Dry Clean