Muzungu Sisters' Frangipani pink dress, part of the brand's Rainbow Gathering collection, is made of organic cotton traditionally handwoven and hand-loomed in one of the last remaining traditional mills in Tamil Nadu, South India.It features a V-neckline, slightly ballooned three-quarter-length sleeves and blue hand-embroidered floral motifs throughout.
Pair it with Muzungu Sisters' Sicilian basket and leather sandals for relaxed summer getaways.
The Muzungu Sisters use organic cotton that is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment with systems in place to replenish and sustain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers, and build biologically diverse agriculture. Cotton crops aren't treated with pesticides, insecticides, herbicides. The organic cotton is GMO free.
• Handcrafted with organic, GMO-free cotton
• Colours: pink coloured dress with navy blue embroidery
• Traditional Lucknowi hand-embroidered floral motifs across neckline and throughout dress
• Slightly ballooned three-quarter length sleeves
• Fitted across shoulders and bust
• Empire waist
• Falls loose over body
• Tiered skirt
• Handmadein India
• Care: Hand wash