The Dana blouse features an intricate see-through floral embroidered tulle piece patched around the front and back neck and over the shoulders, alongside slightly ballooned three-quarter length sleeves and ruffled tiers at the bottom. It's designed with a relaxed fit and is made of organic cotton, traditionally handwoven and hand-loomed in one of the last remaining traditional mills in Tamil Nadu, South India. Wear it with trousers and loafers for a stylish weekend ensemble.
The Muzungu Sisters use organic cotton that is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment with systems in place to replenish and sustain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers, and build biologically diverse agriculture. Cotton crops aren't treated with pesticides, insecticides, herbicides. The organic cotton is GMO free.
• Handcrafted with organic, GMO-free cotton
• See-through floral embroidered tulle along the front and back neckline, and over the shoulders
• Handcrafted with 100% Oeko-Tex certified silk that is free from all harmful chemicals and gentle on your skin
• Slightly ballooned long sleeves
• Loose and relaxed silhouette
• Ruffled tiered hem
• Lightweight cotton
• Care: hand wash