The Charlotte blouse with lace inserts is made from 100% Oeko-Tex certified silk. It's designed with a relaxed fit and shaped with flared short sleeves. The elegant printed top has a sheer front and back yoke featuring delicate black lace on the neckline. Style it with trousers and sandals for a charming weekend ensemble.
The Bamboo Fables collection was designed by Dana Alikhani and Tatiana Casiraghi in London and produced in Lucknow and Bombay (India) and Cape Town (South Africa). Muzungu Sisters only uses natural sustainable and biodegradable materials that leave a minimal trace on our environment. Just as their pieces are designed to be kept for years to come, they also believe in a conscious, conservative approach to consumption.
• Handcrafted with 100% Oeko-Tex certified silk that is free from all harmful chemicals and gentle on your skin
• Floral and Halcyon themed print in black, red and blue
• High neckline with a loose and relaxed silhouette
• Delicate black lace yoke at front and back
• Black lace panels along front and bottom
• Short, flared sleeves
• Half-button back closure
• Lightweight voile
• Handmade in India
• Care: dry clean