Muzungu Sisters Blossom Kimono is made of Oeko-Tex® certified silk traditionally handwoven and hand-loomed in one of the last remaining traditional mills in Tamil Nadu, South India. It features long kimono-style sleeves, with handmade tassels on the sleeves and hem. The poppy print is a whimsical flora and fauna design that includes butterflies, bees, snails, mushrooms, poppies and other charming flowers.
Throw yours over your swimsuit or over a tank top and jeans for instant bohemian elegance.
• Made with Oeko-Tex® certified silk
• Printed flora and fauna design in orange, pink, blue, purple, green and yellow colours, against black backdrop
• Handmade navy tassels on sleeves and hem
• Long kimono-style sleeves
• Loose fitting and light weight
• Handwoven and hand-loomed in Tamil Nadu, South India
• Length: 125 cm