The Muzungu Sisters Blossom Kimono features long kimono-style sleeves, with handmade tassels on the sleeves and hem. It's made of 100% Oeko-Tex® certified silk. This means that the fabric is free from all harmful chemicals and is gentle on your skin. It's traditionally handwoven and hand-loomed in one of the last remaining traditional mills in Tamil Nadu, South India. It .
Throw your Blossom Kimono over your swimsuit or over a tank top and jeans for instant bohemian elegance.
• Made with 100% Oeko-Tex® certified silk
• Floral and Halcyon themed print in black, red and blue
• Handmade black tassels on sleeves and hem
• Long kimono-style sleeves
• Loose fitting and light weight
• Handwoven and hand-loomed in Tamil Nadu, South India
• Length: 125cm
• Care: Hand wash