This gorgeous, easy to wear bag is made with sustainable fabrics: beige Jute and silver Piñatex. Piñatex is a vegan alternative to leather, an innovative natural textile made from pineapple leaf ﬁbre. The leaves are the by-product of existing agriculture, and their use creates an additional income stream for farming communities in the Philippines.
The Anya bag comes with a detachable cross-body strap and a beautiful centre-piece that is a handwoven chain handle. The bag is handcrafted by a group of female artisans that Soli & Sun founder Clare Hynes has partnered with from Tacloban, Philippines. Clare teaches them different techniques and they are able to create and work from home, earning a sustainable income without having to leave their families.
• Beige and silver colour combination
• Made with Jute and Pińatex materials
• Silver plated woven box chain closure / handle
• Detachable and adjustable cross body or shoulder strap
• Ethically made in the Philippines
• Bag dimensions: 29cm x 24.5cm
• Approx. weight: 1kg
• Care: Wipe down using a sponge with soap and warm water