The Alice dress is handcrafted from pure 100% linen and decorated with a vibrant geometric smocking pattern on the high neck collar. The dress features delicate hand stitches along the full-length front placket and waist belt that's embroidered by artisans in India.
Wear your Alice dress on your vacation with a Sicilian basket and Greek sandals.
The Bamboo Fables collection was designed by Dana Alikhani and Tatiana Casiraghi in London and produced in Lucknow and Bombay (India) and Cape Town (South Africa). Muzungu Sisters only uses natural sustainable and biodegradable materials that leave a minimal trace on our environment. Just as their pieces are designed to be kept for years to come, they believe in a conscious and conservative approach to consumption.
• Made from 100% pure lightweight linen
• Striped floral and botanical print in pink with blue accents
• Features a high neck design
• Vibrant geometric smocking pattern along the neck collar and sleeve cuffs
• Delicate hand stitches on the front placket
• Front button closure along full-length front placket
• Relaxed silhouette with embroidered waist belt
• Mid-length dress
• Handcrafted in India
• Care: hand wash